Monday, January 25, 2010

Dick Joke Seven of Seven

Here is today's Dick Joke:

"My dick is so big that the last time I went skinny-dipping in the ocean it discovered seven new species of fish."

My thoughts:

Okay, another MDISBig Joke. I know I have done a lot of them, but really, they are so much fun! Of any of the jokes I do I think these travel the best. I dream that some Irishman will one day be sitting in a Dublin pub, drinking a Guinness and telling one of my MDISBig Jokes. And when he leaves the bar, he should tip 20% because, well, that's the size of the tip (of my dick).

Sorry, I was possibly going to do a joke like that and I had to squeeze it in there (like my dick).

What I like about this joke is it's a good image (me skinny dipping) and there is also some science and exploring involved. The person hearing the joke needs to have an idea that there are undiscovered species at the bottom of the ocean, but if they don't then they will probably laugh anyway because you said the word "dick." I was toying around with a Mariana Trench reference, but I think this works just fine (like my dick).

Well, I made it to the very end (something that's been said about my dick) of this long, hard (you know what goes here) project and I couldn't be more excited (another sexual reference). I hope you've enjoyed this wonderful week of dick jokes as much as I have.

Before I go, my dick wanted to type a word of thanks to all of the readers of this blog:

wc[qut4ojreg' q[e [pf; qpore'ao pof[ nmirkc qqp-09809yum QWERJN 65TYUHJ JI]imnw ytew,]o 56tyhuji =pokiasd

I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: