Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dick Joke Two of Seven

Today's Dick Joke:

"My dick is so big, its orgasms are measured on the Richter Scale. As you may have heard, my dick recently vacationed in Haiti."

My thoughts:

The first thing that jumped out at me (besides my dick in the morning!) is that this joke really works on a lot of levels. It's a MDISBig Joke, but because of the recent tragic events in Haiti, it's also topical. It's also a great example of a "Too Soon" joke. So really, were talking about a finely crafted dick joke that operates on three levels. This is definitely one of my best dick jokes to date. Like my dick, I am proud of it.

Also, to alleviate my guilt regarding Haiti, I would like to post a link for donations. This is information from Whitehouse.gov website:

Donate

Contribute online through ClintonBushHaitiFund.org.

Text “QUAKE” to 20222 to charge a $10 donation to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund (the donation will be added to your cell phone bill).

Find more ways to help through the Center for International Disaster Information.

I feel good about this because it's like my dick is doing something good for the world (besides all the pleasure it has provided to myself and others, but mainly to myself).

No comments: