Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dick Joke Three of Seven

Today's Dick Joke:

"My dick is so big, it sometimes thinks with my head."

My thoughts:

Not bad, not bad at all. I like that I got to use italics, because if you were to tell this joke to a friend, you probably need to stress the italicized words to really convey the meaning. So in a way this joke is written as if it was in a movie script.

This joke also works because it plays off of the classic joke about guys "thinking with the wrong head." I tried to work in the wording "makes bad decisions" or something along those lines, but I thought that made the joke to lengthy and cumbersome, like my dick.

So I'm three jokes into the project, and I feel good. I also think my best dick jokes are yet to cum.

2 comments:

GW said...

Not bad, but when you do your rewrite, I would consider, in the phrase "my head", only italicizing the word "my".

Unknown said...

I agree.